During the COVID-19 crisis, StayDry® Basement Waterproofing is open as an essential business, letting us keep the homes and families of our customers safe. We want you to know the current steps that we are taking to keep everyone in the StayDry® family safe as we provide services to homes throughout Michigan:
- We are monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health officials to make sure that we are on top of this developing situation.
- We have systems and procedures in place to make sure that we can do our jobs safely and effectively, minimizing exposure to any health risks for you and our StayDry® team.
- StayDry® plans on providing you with vital services throughout the COVID-19 crisis so that you can maintain the safety of your home.
- We want to be professional and that is something that will never change. Our employees will not shake hands, however, out of an abundance of caution for your safety.
- Our employees are encouraged to stay home if they are not feeling well of if they are sick.
Protect yourself and your loved ones! StayDry® recommends following all CDC guidelines and maintaining social distancing. StayDry® will also keep you up to date as the situation unfolds and we will continue to provide you with the best customer service in Michigan.
The StayDry® team