StayDry® is pleased to announce its new location in Rochester Hills, MI. We are the area’s leading foundation waterproofing contractor and have been doing this since 2006. Our team of installers can do any foundation waterproofing job, from fixing simple cracks to larger fortress stabilization projects. There are many things that we do to please our clients and we are pleased to serve homeowners in the Rochester Hills area.
Some Recent Jobs Completed by StayDry® Waterproofing
Some of our recent foundation waterproofing projects include crack injection, where a homeowner asked us to fix three cracks in her foundation as well as some open mortar joints. This is a relatively easy job and our team will utilize our industry-leading polyurethane crack injection method. We were able to fix these problems with relative ease. Larger types of waterproofing jobs we have done include full wall rebuilds and fortress stabilization projects, which utilize carbon fiber kevlar strips. After finishing these off with basement waterproofing paint, you will hardly notice these repairs and you can enjoy your basement for years to come.
Here are some of the common experiences that StayDry® customers report:
- Outstanding customer service.
- Great experiences with us cleaning up, being on time, being thorough, and getting the job done right the first time.
- If we need to fix something, we always follow through on our word and with our lifetime transferable warranty.
- The best reputation in Michigan, Northern Ohio, and Northern Indiana.
Are You Ready to Waterproof and Fix Your Foundation the Right Way?
StayDry® offers the best customer service in Michigan. We have 100+ years of experience and have been doing business since 2006. Our team of installers will do the job right the first time. We have and outstanding team of professionals standing by to solve your leaky foundation problems now. Some of the common issues that we fix include:
- Heaving basement floors and walls.
- Cracks in your foundation.
- Bowing walls, vertical wall cracks, horizontal wall cracks, and more.
- Wall rebuilds as needed.
Give the StayDry® a call today and we will solve your foundation problems. Our number is (800) STAY-DRY and you can get ahold of us by clicking on one of the web forms on our site, too.