Here in Michigan, our homes can take quite the toll from the region’s climate. Due to the heavy precipitation, melting snow, and average humidity, many Michigan homes can fall victim to the effects of water damage and the issues that often arise from such. While all of these issues can be disastrous in severe cases, they can also be well taken care of and even prevented. Considering all these potential damages, as a Michigan homeowner, you’ll need a professional waterproofing company on your side.
Fortunately, StayDry Waterproofing has been in the business for years with over 100 years of combined experience. Having said that, we offer a wide range of basement waterproofing supplies and services to keep your home protected and you and your family safe. Before we explain each of our services, let’s discuss the issues that often call for such.
Dangers of Water Damage and Related Issues
Going back to the aforementioned climate of the midwest, that high precipitation and humidity can present quite a few issues to you and your home. Severe basement floods and even less serious moisture problems will all require some attention, otherwise, they could ultimately progress into more serious matters. Take a look below to get a breakdown of the main concerns for Michigan homeowners:
- Basement Floods: Flooding will often lead to many of the issues detailed below and is quite possibly the most concerning water-related issue among homeowners.
- Foundation Cracks: While they can seem minor, cracks in your concrete foundation can let in moisture and even begin to crumble.
- Damaged Possessions: Of course, when water enters your home, your possessions are at risk for damage. Electrical appliances also run the risk of short circuiting and even causing a fire.
- Mold Growth: With moisture often comes mold growth, which can affect the health of everyone living inside the home. Respiratory illnesses are a common result of mold growth.
- Rotting Wood: Rotting wood runs the risk of further damage from pests, but what’s more concerning is the effects it can have on the structural integrity of your home.
Basement Waterproofing Supplies and Services
Like we said, when issues such as those detailed above arise within your home, StayDry will be there to help. The structural damages and health concerns associated with wet basements can be quite alarming, so it’s best to prevent them and, of course, take immediate action when they do arise. Take a look at our range of supplies and services to keep you and your home protected below:
- Sump Pumps
- French Drain Systems
- Exterior Basement Waterproofing
- Concrete Crack Injections
- Fortress Stabilization
Get Your Free Estimate Today!
When it comes to basement waterproofing, StayDry has got you covered. Whether you’d like to prevent issues from arising or have just experienced a full-on basement flood, we can lend a professional hand with our basement waterproofing supplies and services! Keep your family protected and your home intact by giving us a call today.
You can call us at 800.800.7073 or contact us here today to get a free estimate.