Whether it’s cracks in your home’s foundation, or a more serious issue, like bowing or flaking walls, these issues can wreak havoc on your home’s structure. Not only does foundation repair help correct these issues, but for Michigan homeowners who are looking to put their home on the market, foundation repair can help increase the resale value.
At StayDry® Waterproofing, we have helped many Michigan homeowners protect their home from basement flooding, mold growth, and foundational issues. If you are looking to put your home on the market, foundation repair may be necessary to ensure you get the best price for your Michigan home.
Foundation Repair Checklist
When looking to sell you Michigan home, you should ensure the foundation isn’t damaged. If it is, foundation repair will be needed to protect the home’s structural integrity and prevent basement flooding. Additionally, foundation repair can help increase your home’s value. Use the checklist below to determine if any foundation repairs are needed before you list your home.
- Foundation Cracks: While they might not seem like a big deal, even the smallest cracks in your foundation are cause for alarm. Foundation cracks can allow water to seep into your home, which can cause basement flooding. Worse yet, water can cause foundation cracks to grow in size and lead to even more dangers.
- Bowing Walls: Typically caused by expanding soils or foundation settling, bowing walls should be taken seriously and repaired immediately. This can harm the structural integrity of your home, putting you and your family at risk.
- Flaking Concrete: In extreme circumstances, foundation cracks can cause the surrounding concrete to flake. As you can imagine, this is harmful to the structural integrity of your home’s foundation and should be repaired immediately.
Improve Your Home’s Value with StayDry®
Regardless of the type of foundation issue your home faces, here at StayDry®, we surely have a solution. Before you contact us for a free estimate, let us fill you in on some of our most common foundation repair services.
- Crack Injection: No matter the size of your foundation cracks, we can repair them easily with our high-pressure crack injection service. This will seal cracks for life, and to prove it, our crack injection service is backed by our lifetime warranty.
- Wall Rebuilds: In some cases of bowing or flaking walls, a complete or partial wall rebuild may be necessary. While more extensive than some of our other services, we work quickly and with precision to ensure your home’s foundation is as safe as possible.
- Fortress Stabilization: If you home has fallen victim to foundation settling, our fortress stabilization solution can help ensure your home’s foundation is sturdy.
Contact StayDry® Today
If you are in need of any of the foundation repair services we offer, we are glad to help. Contact StayDry® today for a free estimate by calling 800.800.7073 today!