Get a Free Estimate From the StayDry® Team - Serving StayDry® Waterproofing | of Northern Detroit SuburbsFree ConsultationClick to Call: 1-800-STAY-DRY
100+ Years of Basement Waterproofing and Crawl Space Experience
Being so close to the Great Lakes, the Northern Detroit suburbs have unusually high year-round precipitation. With a large investment, such as your home, the risk of catastrophic water damage should be avoided at all costs. Water damage ranges from structural damage, such as cracks or leaks, to mold and mildew. Many residents of Detroit have turned to basement waterproofing services to avoid these serious moisture and water damage issues with their homes.
StayDry® Waterproofing is invested in each of our customers. We use our 100+ years of experience to ensure your home is protected against all types of water damage. If damage has occurred, we can help to repair and restore your home.
StayDry® Waterproofing of the Northern Detroit Suburbs services the following areas.
- Auburn HIlls
- Beverly Hills
- Bloomfield Hills
- Bloomfield Township
- Charter Township of Clinton
- Farmington Hills
- Grosse Pointe Farms
- Grosse Pointe Park
- Grosse Pointe Woods
- Harrison Charter Township
- Hazel Park
- Highland Park
- Macomb Township
- Madison Heights
- New Baltimore
- Oak Park
- Oakland Township
- Rochester Hills
- Royal Oaks
- Saint Clair Shores
- Shelby Township
- Sterling Heights
- West Bloomfield Township
StayDry® Basement Waterproofing Services
The effects of water damage can be devastating to a home and family and is not something to take lightly. Here are some of the high quality prevention services we offer our Detroit resident:
- Sump pumps. At StayDry we offer high quality sump pumps that are designed to quickly remove water that naturally accumulates around your sump pump basin. Our sump pumps are made of high quality cast iron and are the most energy efficient in the industry.
- Crack Injection Repair. StayDry uses a dual component commercial grade hybrid urethane epoxy solution, which continues to expand from the interior to exterior of your home, stopping the leak where it began.
- French Drain Systems. As a family owned company, we do not cut corners at StayDry and our French Drain System is no exception. We use the proven Hydroflo system. French drains divert standing water away from your home or walls toward sump pumps and drains.
If your home is at a greater risk for flooding, we also offer our exterior basement waterproofing services. This involves exposing the foundation of the home and covering it with a waterproof barrier. This has been a popular and more effective preventative measure among Detroit homeowners.
Common Basement Problems
The most common water damage issues for Detroit residents stem weather and lack of or insufficient drainage systems. Basement waterproofing can be very costly for the homeowner and can result in health issues. Basement waterproofing can save homeowners money and lead to improved health. Some of the most common basement problems stem from cracks in the foundation, bad weather, and sump pump failure.
Call StayDry in the Northern Detroit Suburbs for your free consultation today!
Water damage can cause thousands of dollars in damage to your home and belongings. Our qualified professionals will help you best decide what products will work for your immediate and future needs. If you own a home in the any of the Northern Detroit Suburbs, Call 1-800-STAY-DRY for your free consultation today!