Get a Free Estimate From the StayDry® Team - Serving StayDry® Waterproofing | of the Southern Detroit SuburbsFree ConsultationClick to Call: 1-800-STAY-DRY
100+ Years of Basement Waterproofing and Crawl Space Experience
With over 40 inches of snowfall every year, the southern Detroit area is at high risk of flooding. Having a home in this area means you too are at an increased risk of damage due to high water levels. Damage is often extensive and expensive to repair. Basement waterproofing has become an effective and popular way prevent water damage to homes in this area.
StayDry® Waterproofing will give you the peace of mind that only comes from preparation. We provide an array of services designed to protect your home from water damage. We provide services to the following Southern Detroit areas:
- Allen Park
- Brownstown Township
- Dearborn Heights
- Garden City
- Grosse Ile Township
- Huron Township–New Boston, Willow, Waltz
- Lincoln Park
- Redford Township
How StayDry® Waterproofing can protect your home
Water damage and flooding in basements around Detroit is becoming an ever increasing phenomenon. The southern Detroit suburbs see an average of 40 inches of snowfall each year so it’s not hard to see why flooding is a huge problem. StayDry® Waterproofing offers many services to prevent water damage, here are a some of the most popular:
- Sump pumps. At StayDry we don’t cut corners and our sump pumps are no exception. Made of high quality materials, they are built to withstand all weather conditions and water amounts. Let our service experts find the right sump pump for your needs.
- Crack Injection Repair. StayDry uses an epoxy solution that will seal cracks to prevent further water leakage, restoring the value of your home.
- French Drain Systems. French drains divert standing water away from your home or walls toward sump pumps and drains. Having the correct drainage system installed will save you money in the future.
- Exterior Basement Waterproofing. This is becoming the most popular way among Detroit homeowners to prevent water from getting into your home. By exposing the foundation and placing a waterproof barrier, you effectively cut off water flow into your home preventing damage from occurring.
We have products to fit any need. Please call us with any of your questions or concerns and let us help you make a plan for protecting your home.
Call StayDry Waterproofing at 1-800-STAY-DRY today!
The southern Detroit Suburbs are going to continue to see rain and snow accumulations as they have in the past. Protecting your home and preventing damage will always be much less hassle and stress than repairing damage. Water damage can cause health problems, loss or damage of personal property and cause devaluation of your home. Our service team is committed to treating your home as if it were our own.
If your basement isn’t waterproofed or you are currently having water damage concerns, don’t hesitate to call us today at 1-800-STAY-DRY. Our friendly agents are eager to help you with any concerns you may have.