Get a Free Estimate From the StayDry® Team - Serving Best basement waterproofing | StayDry® Waterproofing of Lowell MichiganFree ConsultationClick to Call: 1-800-STAY-DRY
100+ Years of Basement Waterproofing and Crawl Space Experience
As anyone who lives in Michigan knows, our annual snow/rainfall amounts are huge. With so much running water, residents in the Lowell area are turning to basement waterproofing to protect their home and investments. Water damage can cost thousands of dollars in restoration and rebuilding. Preparation can save you money in repairs and time spent in cleanup.
At StayDry we are committed to helping you prepare and protect your home and loved ones. We only use the highest quality products installed by our skilled contractors. We are so proud of our products, we offer 100% satisfaction guarantee on almost every service. Call our office with your questions or concerns today 1-800-STAY-DRY!
Common water problems and solutions
Weather and insufficient drainage can wreak havoc with your home and property. At StayDry we want you to know what to look for in water damage, because early treatment can save you money. Here are some of the most common water problems we see:
- Cracks. Vertical cracks are very common and occur naturally as a home settles. Horizontal cracks could be a symptom of a greater foundational problem. If you notice any cracks in your foundation call StayDry at 1-800-STAY-DRY for a obligation-free consultation. We believe in our crack injection system so much we offer a lifetime guarantee, giving you peace of mind.
- Weather. Due to Detroit’s heavy precipitation, soil around your home expands and causes damage to your foundation. It is important to have proper drainage systems in place to pull water from away from your home. French drains are extremely effective in keeping your home dry and preventing costly damage.
- Sump Pump Failure. Low quality sump pumps can prove to be ineffective in moving the amount of water needed to prevent damage to your home. At StayDry we use only high quality cast-iron sump pumps that are the best in the industry that will keep your home dry and damage-free.
When you choose StayDry we will come to your home and assess your needs and recommend the best products for your home. We treat you like we would our own family and strive for you to be completely comfortable and satisfied.
Call StayDry at 1-800-STAY-DRY for your obligation-free consultation today!
Living near water or streams can cause basement water problems. We are here to give you the peace of mind that only preparation can bring. If you are in the midst of an emergency, don’t worry, we can help you solve the problem and prepare you for the future. Our technicians are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week for your convenience. Don’t let water damage sneak up on you, call us today at 1-800-STAY-DRY for your obligation-free consultation!
From the Blog:
Basement Waterproofing Work Requests in Ann Arbor
- When heavy rains come in or when lots of snow melts, we get 1-2 foot of water in parts of the basement.
- Water is leaking in from somewhere at the bottom of our finished basement wall
- Leaking in basement around the sewer/septic pipe.
- Water is getting into crawl space when rains hard.