Get a Free Estimate From the StayDry® Team - Serving Best basement waterproofing | StayDry® Waterproofing of Saline MichiganFree ConsultationClick to Call: 1-800-STAY-DRY
100+ Years of Basement Waterproofing and Crawl Space Experience
As anyone who lives in Michigan knows, we have dozens of inches of rain/snowfall each year. With so much precipitation, the residents of Saline are turning to basement waterproofing to protect their homes and families.
With 100+ years of service, StayDry Waterproofing is committed to our customers and their complete satisfaction. We are so sure you’ll love our work that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on almost every service we provide.
Common water issues and ways to combat them
Basement water issues are common in homes in Michigan. Weather and insufficient drainage can cause thousands of dollars in damage to your home and property. Preventing these water issues is obviously the most effective way to limit damage, but what happens when damage has already been done. We’re going to go over some of the most common water problems you may see and some ways you can combat them.
- Cracks. If you notice any cracks in your foundation call StayDry at 1-800-STAY-DRY for a obligation-free consultation. Some types of cracks are common and occur naturally with the settling of your home, our professionals can show you the how and when they can be damaging to the structure of your home. Our commercial grade crack injection system will seal the cracks to prevent water from flooding your basement. We believe in our crack injection system so much we offer a lifetime guarantee, giving you peace of mind.
- Weather. Due to Michigan’s heavy precipitation, soil around your home can expand and cause damage to your foundation. It is important to have proper drainage systems in place to pull water from away from your home. French drains are extremely effective in keeping your home dry and preventing costly damage. We only use the highest quality products that are sure to protect your home.
- Sump Pump Failure. Low quality sump pumps can prove to be ineffective in moving the amount of water needed to prevent damage to your home. At StayDry we use only high quality cast-iron sump pumps that are the best in the industry that will keep your home dry and damage-free.
Sometimes water problems are best stemmed from outside your home. We provide an exterior waterproofing system that includes placing a waterproof barrier on the entire foundation of your home that will funnel standing water into drainage systems and away from your home. While extensive, this has proven to be our fastest growing service. Whatever your need or budget, we have a solution for you.
Call us at 1-800-STAY-DRY for your obligation free consultation today!
We have been in thousands of homes to provide our services. Don’t try to do it yourself, let our professionals protect your home. We know the value of work done properly and offer a complete satisfaction guarantee on almost every service we offer. You have nothing to lose, call us today! Our friendly service team will provide you with a obligation-free consultation today!
From the Blog:
Basement Waterproofing Work Requests in Ann Arbor
- When heavy rains come in or when lots of snow melts, we get 1-2 foot of water in parts of the basement.
- Water is leaking in from somewhere at the bottom of our finished basement wall
- Leaking in basement around the sewer/septic pipe.
- Water is getting into crawl space when rains hard.