Get a Free Estimate From the StayDry® Team - Serving Battle CreekFree ConsultationClick to Call: 800-800-7073
100+ Years of Basement Waterproofing and Crawl Space Experience
Cereal City, otherwise known as Battle Creek, Michigan, has a history of flooding. This is not uncommon in Michigan since the state is bordered by three of the Great Lakes: Huron, Michigan, and Erie.
With the risk of flooding comes an increased possibility of the adverse effects associated with water damage. Mold and mildew grow in damp, wet, and dark areas, making a flooded basement a haven for these health dangers. Structural damage can also be caused by water damage.
To prevent these dangers you should be sure to have your Battle Creek basement waterproofed before it floods next.
Much like the rest of Michigan, Battle Creek has a continental climate that is extremely humid. While the city receives its fair share of snow during the cold winter months, the majority of the precipitation comes in the summer.
With moisture accumulating year-round, Battle Creek homes are often put at risk for flooding and water damage. To prevent this from happening to your home, we recommend having your basement waterproofed by the experts here at StayDry.
Stay Dry Services in Battle Creek
We understand how devastating it can be to have personal belongings damaged or destroyed because of water damage in a leaky basement. This is one of the reasons we offer our basement waterproofing services to the residents in the Battle Creek area. Some of the services you can take advantage of are:
- Sump Pumps: If you have water seeping into your basement often, a sump pump can collect it and pump it out away from your home.
- French Drain Systems: One of our most popular services is the French drain system. Much like the sump pump, a French drain system collects water and moves it away from your home. You can even connect it to a sump pump for greater efficiency.
- Crack Injection: Foundation cracks can be a sign of structural concern and also a way for water to work its way into the home. We can fill these cracks easily.
Basement Waterproofing Work Requests in Battle Crek
- My wife and I are buying a home that has water in the basement. It was built in 1933 and has been a rental for a while. The house is empty and we want to get a quote for repairs. We are located in Battle Creek, MI.
- I see water seeping through my basement wall where the septic pipe goes out and there is a small sink hole next to the foundation on the outside at about the same location.
- We have a crack in the poured concrete foundation basement wall that leaks when it rains. Also have leakage around our well pipe.
- Concrete block walls in an unfinished basement (1955 construction) have signs of efflorescence and one wall has small leaks that weep into the basement in recent rain. I would like to meet with someone to review the conditions and discuss exterior and interior treatment options.
Waterproof Your Battle Creek Basement Today!
As you can see, basement floods are a serious matter. As with most parts of Michigan, Battle Creek is quite prone to these damaging effects. When it comes down to it, preventing water damage will always be cheaper than repairing it, so it’s essential you protect your basement, and therefore your home, from flooding. Fortunately, StayDry is well versed in all things waterproofing, so we can ensure your Battle Creek home is out of harm’s way. Best of all, all of our interior basement waterproofing systems are backed by our fully transferable lifetime warranty. With this, you can rest assured knowing your basement is guaranteed to stand up against basement floods for a lifetime.
If you are interested in protecting your Battle Creek home from water damage, we are here to help. You can contact the StayDry heroes here or call us at 800-800-7073 for your free quote!