Get a Free Estimate From the StayDry® Team - Serving KalamazooFree ConsultationClick to Call: 800-800-7073
100+ Years of Basement Waterproofing and Crawl Space Experience
Basement waterproofing in Michigan is an important task to take on. Our proximity to the Great Lakes brings a lot of precipitation year-round. While our gardens may love this moisture, our basements surely do not.
With a host of environmental and health dangers associated with flooded basements, it is especially important to have a waterproofed basement in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
With Lake Michigan less than an hour away, Kalamazoo feels the lake effect greatly all year-round. Summers are hot and wet, while winters are cold and snowy. In fact, Kalamazoo gets, on average, nearly 33 inches of precipitation every year in less than 150 days of rain or snow!
This immense amount of precipitation can have adverse effects on your home or basement. Flooding is one of the main causes of home damage in Michigan and since Kalamazoo sits relatively close to sea level, protecting your Kalamazoo basement is an investment that will surely pay off.
Here at StayDry, we provide residents of Kalamazoo with basement waterproofing services that will help protect their home from water damage. Some of the basement waterproofing services we offer are:
- French Drain Systems: French drain systems are pipes laid beneath the ground that help to move water away from the home.
- Sump Pump Installation: The most advantageous part of a sump pump is its ability to funnel water away from the home after it has entered the basement.
- Crack Injection Repair: Foundation cracks are a great way for water to seep into the home. Our crack injection method can repair these cracks and prevent more water from entering the home.
- Exterior Basement Wall Repair: While this is our most expensive and invasive waterproofing method, it is also the most effective.
Basement Waterproofing Work Requests in Kalamazoo
- Just moved into a 1923 home with history of water in the basement. More concerning is the basement smell.
- Water pooling on the outside of the house and leaking into basement.
- Water in basement.
- Severe basement flooding after recent rain. Coming in through two large holes, but I think it's probably coming from other places, too.
Contact StayDry Today!
Again, the aforementioned climate can present numerous issues to your home in Kalamazoo. Basement floods are not uncommon and they bring with them a list of dangers. Water entry often leads to damaged possessions as well as mold growth, which can have quite the negative affects on your health. Moreover, basement floods can compromise the structural integrity of your home and leave it at risk for further damage and even collapse. Clearly, it’s best to prevent these issues and have your home waterproofed.
If your Kalamazoo home has not been waterproofed, the StayDry heroes can help. We offer our basement waterproofing services to everyone in the greater Kalamazoo area to help prevent water damage.
You can contact us here or call us at 800-800-7073 for a free quote.