Get a Free Estimate From the StayDry® Team - Serving Best basement waterproofing | StayDry® Waterproofing of Grand Haven MichiganFree ConsultationClick to Call: 1-800-STAY-DRY
100+ Years of Basement Waterproofing and Crawl Space Experience
With a large investment, such as your home, protection is so important. Water damage can cause thousands of dollars in damage to your home and property, not to mention the stress and headache that comes with restoration. At StayDry we understand the importance you place on your home and family, and we want to help you. We are committed to treating you like family and protecting your home as such.
With over 100+ years of satisfied customers, we know how to protect your home and family. Whether you are in the midst of an emergency or just looking to prevent one, we can help you. Call us at 1-800-STAY-DRY for your obligation-free consultation today, you won’t be sorry you did!
Common water damage issues and how to combat them
Weather and poor quality drainage systems are the leading causes of water damage for the people of Grand Haven, Michigan. With dozens of inches of snow/rainfall each year, water continues to be an ever present issue with basements in this area. At StayDry we have extensive knowledge and experience with every kind of water issue there is. Here are some common issues we are seeing around Grand Haven:
- Cracks: Some types of cracks are common and occur naturally with the settling of your home, our professionals can show you the how and when they can be damaging to the structure of your home. . If you notice any cracks in your foundation call StayDry at 1-800-STAY-DRY for a obligation-free consultation. Our commercial grade crack injection system will seal any cracks to prevent water from flooding your basement. We believe in our crack injection system so much we offer a lifetime guarantee, giving you peace of mind.
- Weather. Due to the heavy precipitation we discussed earlier, soil around your home can expand and cause damage to your foundation. It is important to have proper drainage systems in place to pull water from away from your home. French drains are extremely effective in keeping your home dry and preventing costly damage. We only use the highest quality products that are sure to protect your home.
- Sump Pump Failure. Low quality sump pumps can prove to be ineffective in moving the amount of water needed to prevent damage to your home. At StayDry we use only high quality cast-iron sump pumps that are the best in the industry that will keep your home dry and damage-free.
Also effective in preventing water damage inside your home is our exterior waterproofing. This involves placing a waterproof barrier over the entire foundation of your home, then channeling water buildup away from your home. While an extensive process, this is proving to be one of the most effective treatments for homes in Michigan.
Call us at 1-800-STAY-DRY for your obligation-free consultation today!
Investing in basement waterproofing is proving to be cost-effective for homeowners, often saving thousands of dollars in damage to home and property. As anyone that has dealt with flooding can attest, cleanup and restoration after the event is a nightmare. But at StayDry we can help with both, often saving you money and time. Let our friendly professionals give you an obligation-free consultation today. Protecting your home and investments starts by calling us at 1-800-STAY-DRY!
From the Blog:
Basement Waterproofing Work Requests in Ann Arbor
- When heavy rains come in or when lots of snow melts, we get 1-2 foot of water in parts of the basement.
- Water is leaking in from somewhere at the bottom of our finished basement wall
- Leaking in basement around the sewer/septic pipe.
- Water is getting into crawl space when rains hard.